Multifunction Wireless Access Point N300 Create, Connect or Extend a Wireless Network
- Compliant with 802.11n with data transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps
- AP, repeater and client modes supported
- High-gain antenna for enhanced Wi-Fi coverage
- Detachable antenna design
- Wall-mount design for flexible placement
- Compact, light-weight design
- Green design for power saving capability
- One-touch WPS button for simple wireless security setup
Multifunctional wireless access point
Create, connect, or extend a wireless N network; all with the ZyXEL Wireless N300 Access Point.
Detachable high-gain antennas for enhanced Wi-Fi coverage or self upgrade
Extend your Wi-Fi coverage further with ZyXEL’s high-gain antennas.
Provide a stronger signal for all your Wi-Fi devices for better reliable connections.
* These pictures are for reference only. Actual antennas (5 dBi/7dBi) packaged may differ by country.
“Wi-Fi Protected Setup” button, secure and setup personal network in 1 second.
Equipped 5 fast Ethernet ports, bridge your digital entertainment devices.
ZyXEL green design for power saving capability
Wireless N300 Access Point can be scheduled to turn its wireless off during unused hours to save additional power. Adjustable wireless output power enables you choose how much power your Wi-Fi draws, potentially saving you more power.
Clear LED lights check functionality quickly
Compact and wall-mount design for flexible placement
Compact design enables you to place the Wireless N300 Access Point anywhere in any indoor environment without taking up too much space.
Wall mount holes included if you wish to install the access point onto a wall.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Transmit: 300 Mbps*
- Receive: 300 Mbps*
- 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Access point mode
- Universal repeater mode
- Client mode
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Wireless scheduling
- Wireless output power management
- Auto channel selection
Five 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 ports with auto MDI/MDIX support
(5 dBi for EU region, 7 dBi for other regions)
- Power on/off button
- WPS/Reset button
5 V DC, 1 A
142 x 95 x 23 mm
(5.59" x 3.74" x 0.91")
180 g (0.40 lb.)
288 x 61 x 205 mm
(11.34" x 2.40" x 8.07")
441 g (0.97 lb.)
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
CE, FCC, BSMI
CE, FCC, NCC
* The maximum wireless data transfer rate is derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, building site materials/construction, interference from other wireless devices, and other adverse conditions.