Wireless Range Extender AC750
- Compact design — dimensions are smaller than a credit card
- Extends your existing 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi network for better speed and coverage
- Easily extends a Wi-Fi network with the one-touch WPS button
- 3 selectable extension modes for faster, wider wireless coverage
- Signal strength light indicator to help finding the best installation spots for extending your Wi-Fi network
Eliminate Dead Spots with Zyxel WRE6505 v2 AC750 Range Extender
Compact, stylish and non-intrusive design
The Zyxel WRE6505 v2 Wireless AC750 Range Extender blends into your home environment easily. With dimensions smaller than a teacup, you can plug the device anywhere that fits. Are its lights distracting? Not a problem, Zyxel’s WRE6505 v2 gives you that option by simply pressing the WPS button three times!
Easily extends fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi networks to dead spots
Eliminate spots with poor wireless signals in those rooms with the Zyxel WRE6505 v2. Just plug the extender into a wall outlet, press the WPS button on the extender once, and then press the WPS button on your wireless router or gateway, the Zyxel WRE6505 v2 extender will copy your existing Wi-Fi network and extend those wireless signals to those dead spots for all your wireless mobile devices to connect to.
Three selectable extending modes for faster, wider wireless coverage
Extend your Wi-Fi networks with Zyxel’s WRE6505 v2 the way you like. You can choose the Normal Mode to extend on both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, Range Mode that extends only the 2.4 GHz band for better wireless coverage, or Speed Mode to extend only the 5 GHz band for better wireless performance.
Signal strength light for the best installation spots
Zyxel WRE6505 v2’s signal strength lights ensure you to get the best wireless coverage throughout your home. Get information on whether you’ve plugged the extender on the optimal spot to pinpoint the best signal strength on both bands.
Eco-friendly, smart design if you wish to turn off the Light
Lights becoming a distraction? Not a problem, the Zyxel WRE6505 v2 gives you that option by simply pressing the WPS button three times to turn them off.
Sync Wi-Fi settings with Zyxel ONE Connect mobile app
Quickly extend your wireless network if you purchase your WRE6505 v2 range extender with a Zyxel ONE Connect-ready router.
Simply download the Zyxel ONE Connect app and run it to copy the Zyxel ONE Connect-ready router's wireless settings to the Zyxel WRE6505 v2 extender, enabling one wireless network for seamless roaming connections!
- Transmit: 300 Mbps* for 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps* for 5 GHz
- Receive: 300 Mbps* for 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps* for 5 GHz
- Repeater mode
- AP mode
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)
- Auto channel selection
- Wireless scheduling
- Wireless output power management
- MAC address filtering
- Coverage setting mode
Online firmware upgrade
One 10/100 Mbps Ethernet RJ-45 port
- Power/WPS (Blue)
- WLAN (2.4 GHz)(White, one LED-Weak, two LEDs-Good, three LED-Best)
- WLAN (5 GHz)(White, one LED-Weak, two LEDs-Good, three LED-Best)
Input: 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
54.8 x 45.2 x 77.8 mm
(2.16" x 1.78" x 3.06")
88.6 g (0.20 lb.)
138 x 122 x 95 mm
(5.43" x 4.80" x 3.74")
243 g (0.54 lb.)
0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
10% to 90% (Non-condensing)
-30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
10% to 95% (Non-condensing)
(including warranty form)
* The maximum wireless data transfer rates of up to 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps at 5 GHz in simultaneous transmission are derived from the IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data transfer rates may vary from network conditions including: distance, network traffics, building site material/construction, interference from other wireless devices and other adverse factors.